1. Suitable for most general purpose electric drills
2. Efficient and accurate positioning
3. New upgrade 135° tilting edge drill bit
4. Double side hole discharge sawdust design
5. There are 8 replacement positions: when the drill bit is damaged, only need to replace the drill bit that can continue to be used.
1. Prepare the center drill bit and hex wrench
2. Rotating hex wrench
3. Grab the top of the drill bit and unscrew the outer casing (just like unscrewing the lid on the drink)
4. If you need to change the drill bit, just remove the broken drill bit and install the replacement drill bit.
1. Use a low speed for drilling (usually maintained at 2000r / min - 3000r / min). Too fast speed will be off center, breaking or stuck
2. When drilling, adjust according to the hardness of the wooden material. If the wooden material is soft, you can choose a smaller center drill bit. If the wooden material is very hard, you can choose the corresponding or larger center drill bit.
3. If the center drill bit cannot be removed after drilling, use a hex wrench to take out the drill bit.
8 * Center drill bit (5/64', 7/64'', 9/64''* 2,11 / 64'', 13/64'', 5mm and 1/4") (with shell)
1 * hex wrench
8 *Replacement drill bit
Little Fairy Fang 17PCS Door Window Hinge Center Drill Bit Set Hole Opener Hole Punch Hexagon Drill Bit Positioning Shape Hole Kit for Hinges Handles Drawer Slides Woodworking B07RXXZMGC